WIN a luxury British-made Outfit – with Grey Fox, Cordings, Tusting and Loake!
One lucky winner will win: £600 worth of Cordings clobber, £500 to spend with Tusting, a pair of Shoes or Boots of their choice from Loake’s 1880 Classic or 1880 Country range, and an in-store style consultation with esteemed stylist Sarah Gilfillan (online consultation available, if preferred).
PLUS! 3 x Runners-up will each win a £200 Gift Voucher for either Cordings, Tusting or Loake.
For your chance to win, simply sign up below. Competition ends midnight 29th May, terms and conditions apply.
About the Prize-Givers
Since 1839 Cordings have clothed explorers, rock stars and royalty in understated British clothing, all from our iconic store in Piccadilly. The brand epitomises what is great about British style, with a blend of elegant, well cut styles, traditional cloths and painstaking attention to detail that creates an enduring, timeless elegance.
Loake is a family-owned luxury shoemakers in Northamptonshire. Founded in 1880, the brand has become synonymous with British heritage. These iconic shoes are designed in the factory itself, and are produced to the highest quality with uncompromising attention to detail. With footwear to suit all occasions, from casual, leisure wear to the classics and special occasion, a pair of Loakes are handcrafted to last.
Sarah runs the men’s personal styling, shopping & wardrobe management service, Sartoria Lab, the menswear personal style consultancy for men who want to look good but don’t have the time, inclination or knowledge to do it themselves. Working with a wide variety of clients, Sarah helps them to achieve the look they desire and get the results they need.
1. The promoters are: Tusting, Loake Shoemakers and Cordings.
2. The competition is open to individuals over the age of 18.
3. This competition is neither open to employees of Tusting, Loake and Cordings, nor their close relatives or anyone otherwise connected or affiliated with the organisation or competition.
4. The promoters’ decision as to those able to take part and winner and runners up is final.
5. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
6. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. Only one entry throughout the whole competition will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. The competition is open to those who have already signed up to the Loake, Cordings or Tusting newsletter previously.
9. Closing date for entry will be 23:59 on 29/05/22. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
10. Winner and 3 runners up will be announced 07/06/22.
11. Winners and runners up will be contacted via email, and have 7 days following this to claim said prizes. In the event of any prizes being left unclaimed after 7 days, an alternative winner and/or runners up will be randomly selected.
12. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
13. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Sign up via the competition entry form and be entered into a prize draw.
14. By entering this competition, the individual agrees to receive email marketing from the promoters (Tusting, Loake Shoemakers and Cordings). You can unsubscribe at any point from any promoter.
15. There will be one prize for one winner and one individual prize for three randomly selected runners up. Cordings prize will be gifted in the form of a gift voucher, Tusting prize will be gifted in the form of a gift voucher. Loake shoes or boots may be selected by the prize winner from the 1880 country or classic collection, and will be subject to size availability. The £200 runner up gift vouchers will be randomly selected, and gifted to the individuals. Each individual will not have a choice as to which company’s voucher will be received. Gifts and gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for alternative products or a monetary value, and will only be accepted in their original form.
16. The promoters reserve the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of their control.
17. The promoters shall have the right, at their discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.